PDA

View Full Version : Garmin Toppo Map Query

Varuna
3rd April 2009, 02:02 AM
In regarding to Garmin TOPO Australia v2 DVD being installed into my laptop for my Colorado 300

The problem with it is that I was unable to find it in any program file in it, although it indicated that it has currently installed program (thru “Add or Remove Programs”).

Have anyone any problem with it?

How do I solve it?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Michael
3rd April 2009, 04:54 AM
Hi Varuna
Have you installed MapSource?
Topo is not a stand aalone program.
It is viewed & used in MapSource.

Nicko
3rd April 2009, 10:45 AM
Don't confuse Garmin Topo with Oztopo, I only realised you meant Oztopo because you stated you had V2. I have split and shifted your post into the Oztopo section.

victor-victor
3rd April 2009, 11:22 AM
My Garmin Topo Australia states it is Version 2. This is the first release to DVD(?).

Victor

phillipsart
3rd April 2009, 11:31 AM
My Garmin Topo Australia also says it's V2 DVD,

Talk about releases, I trust Garmin are not going to charge us for updates for a product that's not finished?

Nicko
3rd April 2009, 11:35 AM
:crutches Now I am confused....

Varuna
3rd April 2009, 11:46 AM
Don't confuse Garmin Topo with Oztopo, I only realised you meant Oztopo because you stated you had V2. I have split and shifted your post into the Oztopo section.

I beg your pardon, it IS Garmin TOPO Australia v2 DVD - not Oztopo (you can find "v2" inside the cover of DVD). Smile.

phillipsart
3rd April 2009, 11:52 AM
Mines on the Cover of the DVD Sleeve holder thingy, (what ever they call them) and also says Version 2.00 on the DVD it's self.