PDA

View Full Version : How can I download Bluechart and load it

SEZED
1st August 2010, 01:19 PM
Hi all,

I have a Garmin Oregon 550 with OZTOPPO, City Navigator and BlueCgart loaded. All of these were bought and loaded at purchase and since then I have been using MAPSOURCE on a windows laptop to manipulate data.

Since then the windows laptop has died and I am now attempting to use my macbookpro - which seems to be working with Roadtrip.

I am embarking on a round aus trip tomorrow and I am trying to purchase more bluechart from the Garmin Website. The version I have only goes around the south coast. I have found what I want on the Garmin website -

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=51201&pvID=52905

But when I try and purchase this for download straight to a Micro SD card I am unable to proceed with payment due to my adress being outside the US, despite my locale being selected as Aus/ NZ

Does anyone have any Ideas? How else could I legally purchase and download some marine charts for all of australia?

Thanks

Nicko
1st August 2010, 02:22 PM
But when I try and purchase this for download straight to a Micro SD card I am unable to proceed with payment due to my adress being outside the US, despite my locale being selected as Aus/ NZ

Yes, well, maybe you should buy from a local shop, as per banner at the top of the page ;) I haven't added the CD version but will do tomorrow.

SEZED
1st August 2010, 02:28 PM
I would love to, but, here in WA I have found that most shops are not open on Sunday afternoons!

Nicko
1st August 2010, 05:22 PM
Well I am if you set a time to meet, but I don't have the CD anyways, not until maybe Wednesday, which one you after? I have SD cards in stock though.