PDA

View Full Version : TwoNav 2.2.1

Nicko
7th September 2010, 02:43 AM
A new version of 2.2.1 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (http://www.compegps.com/?lang=0en&opcion=3_1) with bug fixes as follows:

To view new features in 2.2 CLICK HERE (http://www.compegps.com/2006/newswin.php?id=112&lang=0en&type=1#_%E2%80%98Infocurrent%E2%80%99_and_%E2%80%9 8Infonext%E2%80%99)

TwoNav Sportiva can read mosaic map tiles from different folders even they are separated in internal memory or micro SD card.

- Points with aberrant altitude are not considered for accumulated climb on track properties.

- 'Discover > Geocaching > Attachent' opens files instead of attachment editor.

- Added '', '', '', '', '', '' letters in scandinavian keyboard.

- Solves bug on TwoNav Mac causing hang if 'auto-connect GPS' was enabled.

- Solves bug on TwoNav iPhone causing sound lost after putting application in background (iPhone 4).

- Removes 'weak signal filter' system for TwoNav iPhone which was not compatible with iPhone's GPS and causing wrong track recording if is enabled.

- Solves bug causing no 3D+ available for Hungary Topo map.

- Solves bug causing current position frozen when navigating at low speed, On-Road and with Car vehicle.

- Solves bug with 'Time zone' causing night mode strange behaviour in Australia.

- Solves bug in 'mark and edit' function causing to show full properties list instead of brief properties.

- Solves bug making 'zoom all' after 'sort by' in waypoints list (long click on waypoints file and 'sort by > proximity, name...').

- Solves hebrew display problems with two-line names.

- Solves 'line out of box' case in infonext.

harv1
7th September 2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks Nicko :hatoff

Nicko
7th September 2010, 06:04 PM
They are working on the 3D, but will take some time.

phillipsart
7th September 2010, 06:15 PM
They are working on the 3D, but will take some time.

Is that the 3D option on the Sportiva or Aventura your talking about Nicko?

I've submitted a ticket to support about that a long time ago now. Last response I received from support was a couple weeks ago, with no resolution to the problem so far.

The Explorer
7th September 2010, 06:30 PM
- Solves hebrew display problems with two-line names.

Thank Christ for that :)

Wahroonga Farm
7th September 2010, 06:34 PM
Correction.

Should be '... with two lion names'

In Sunday School I learnt Hebrews were fed to the lions. :)

Michael
8th September 2010, 06:45 AM
In Sunday School I learnt Hebrews were fed to the lions.
Funny, I was sure it was the Christians that were fed to the lions, & Nero fiddled while Rome burnt.
The Hebrews were busy fighting the Assyrians, Hitites, Marmites, Vegemites & a whole lot of other tribes that I cannot list here because they have two-line names.

Wahroonga Farm
8th September 2010, 06:57 AM
Bugger. Got my Testaments confused. :(

They're the 'eye for an eye' folk.

I wasn't a very good student, I used to bury the camels in the sand tray. :)

Nicko
8th September 2010, 10:39 AM
Is that the 3D option on the Sportiva or Aventura your talking about Nicko?

Yes it is. It is a long term fix, not easy but one they are working on to improve. They suggest 2.3 should have the fix.