PDA

View Full Version : Words Women Use

Craigus
13th June 2005, 05:01 PM
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often is understood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why he is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing" .

THAT'S OKAY This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Oh, and before we forget.
"Whatever" ...it's a woman's way of saying *!#@ YOU

Gypsy
13th June 2005, 05:16 PM
<Giggles> ;)

Makka_1
17th July 2006, 07:56 PM
Drats - you guys have worked it out - doesn't mean you have learned to respond appropriately though!!
:laughing-

patroler
7th November 2006, 07:34 AM
The worst is when they don't say anything at all !!

philland23
28th November 2006, 06:13 PM
Try this out....

When she starts up an argument..........go silent.

Yep, she'll get really ****ed off with ya.....but how can she argue when there's no one to argue with?????? :laughing-

simonsurf
27th December 2006, 05:36 AM
Try this out....

When she starts up an argument..........go silent.

Yep, she'll get really ****ed off with ya.....but how can she argue when there's no one to argue with?????? :laughing-

That was my dear old father in law's tactic - it worked like a beauty :laughing-

crozdog
14th March 2007, 02:50 PM
LOL

the replies are as good as the post!

Nicko
14th March 2007, 03:53 PM
Another horrid moment is when you are at a party (approved by the Mrs because she is there) and whilst serving yourself a drink an attractive tall blonde, much younger woman than your Mrs, with bigger appendage than the Mrs rocks up and starts chatting to you. 7 seconds later you feel the heat behind you and turn to see it's the Mrs, breathing down your neck and in a "sweet" voice says, "Oh found a new friend?". And as the blonde makes her dash you get "So, what you talk about?".... arms crossed foot tapping and the hmmmmm? is also there. You stumble in your words fearing that anything you say will be held against you for the rest of your life. You want to say the word "Nothing Dear" but you know that will only aggravate the situation. Plan B is "Oh just the weather" but again your dead. Plan C, tell the truth "She asked me for my mobile phone number"...... the Mrs waits very very patiently for 1.5 seconds "and?"..... You complete it by saying "I told her that I am not interested and I love my wife very much and am happily married".

Do you think you are in the clear? You know deep down she is calling you a liar but you must and I mean MUST act natural for the life you have left to be livable.

To avoid this from ever happening, never leave your wife's side ever, not even to go to the toilet, don't even stop staring at your glass when anything that resembles a skirt walks in front of you within a range of 100 metres. If you value your position as a man, learn from me!

tony310864
7th May 2007, 07:16 PM
WORDS WOMEN USE

"Whatever" ...it's a woman's way of saying *!#@ YOU

That word would be divorce.
Tony.

jeckyl
9th May 2007, 10:14 AM
Aw, c'mon fellas, give us a go! I don't mind him window shopping, he's just not allowed to buy :devil-smi
Mrs J.

gidget
10th May 2007, 07:10 AM
Another horrid moment is when you are at a party (approved by the Mrs because she is there) and whilst serving yourself a drink an attractive tall blonde, much younger woman than your Mrs, with bigger appendage than the Mrs rocks up and starts chatting to you. 7 seconds later you feel the heat behind you and turn to see it's the Mrs, breathing down your neck and in a "sweet" voice says, "Oh found a new friend?". And as the blonde makes her dash you get "So, what you talk about?".... arms crossed foot tapping and the hmmmmm? is also there. You stumble in your words fearing that anything you say will be held against you for the rest of your life. You want to say the word "Nothing Dear" but you know that will only aggravate the situation. Plan B is "Oh just the weather" but again your dead. Plan C, tell the truth "She asked me for my mobile phone number"...... the Mrs waits very very patiently for 1.5 seconds "and?"..... You complete it by saying "I told her that I am not interested and I love my wife very much and am happily married".

Do you think you are in the clear? You know deep down she is calling you a liar but you must and I mean MUST act natural for the life you have left to be livable.

To avoid this from ever happening, never leave your wife's side ever, not even to go to the toilet, don't even stop staring at your glass when anything that resembles a skirt walks in front of you within a range of 100 metres. If you value your position as a man, learn from me!

Must have married her sister :crutches

micktojomillard
12th May 2007, 10:10 AM
It's not the words that matter, it is the look you get !

philland23
21st August 2007, 09:15 AM
Aw, c'mon fellas, give us a go! I don't mind him window shopping, he's just not allowed to buy :devil-smi
Mrs J.

And remember.....

If you get home and the cupboard is bare.....

EAT OUT :cool-smil