PDA

View Full Version : I need help please

kayzee43
10th February 2008, 11:28 AM
Hi, I'm Kayzee, I have never been on one of these forum sites before and not sure how it all goes. Anyway, I do need some help with my iGo GPS ... I can't get it to work .. I do have a warranty with it, but there is nothing on that to tell me where to go or take it to. I need someone on the Gold Coast, Queensland to take it to, to help me or to fix it up. I bought it new on eBay. Can anyone help me please where is a GPS repairer. cheers, Kayzee

ACC01
10th February 2008, 12:26 PM
Ebay is hard when dealing with warranty, Most the time you should always take it back to where you bought it, so Id find out fast if its a fault or just user error, If fault get it back to the ebay user ASAP and ask for repair or refund.

Good luck.

mlenser
10th February 2008, 01:01 PM
Can anyone help me please where is a GPS repairer. cheers, KayzeeA quick look at the iGO website reveals that there is no Australian distributer. Seems to be an European/Middle Eastern company. The distributors list is HERE (http://www.i-go.com/en/company/distributors.php/index.php) but as ACC01 said your best bet is to go through the person/company you purchased it from.

Regards,
Mike.

Nicko
10th February 2008, 09:44 PM
iGo are purely software vendors. Thus, I would say if you have warranty then return it to the ebayer because otherwise if you send it to anyone else it may void the warranty. iGo do not have representation in Australia.