Thread: Destinator 3...need help installing please

1. Destinator 3...need help installing please

I know its old (Destinator 3)but after the battery fell out of my hand held unit several times the destinator programme seemed to disappear. Got out the DVD and loaded it back on I believe as the icon returned to its screen. I recall I can't open it up or reactivate it till i find the website where i originally punched in an activation key code while on line. I hope there is someone out there who can help please.

Blog Entries
    Hi

I would have thought you had an account with destinator and thus access it to acquire the key, no?
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Google searches keeps pointing to www.destinator1.com but I can't load the page today so I'm not sure its still working? Anyone else know if there is a new web site?
    Regards,
    Mike.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mlenser
    Google searches keeps pointing to www.destinator1.com but I can't load the page today so I'm not sure its still working? Anyone else know if there is a new web site?
    I tried i could not get in either

5. Thanks to those trying to help re Destinator 3

Thanks all of you for trying to help. I have the activation code/key but can't access the web site (or find it) so I can activate the programme. I was able to email an employee that I originally dealt with as I had some old emails but all he said and i quote was "I haven't worked for them for 4 years". he offered no further extra help.

Blog Entries
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Well done Nicko!! I'll move this post to the Destinator section for easier searches in the future.
    Regards,
    Mike.