Thread: 2010 Brisbane Caravan, Camping & Touring Holiday Show

Blog Entries

Exclamation 2010 Brisbane Caravan, Camping & Touring Holiday Show

I will be exhibiting the TwoNav and CompeGPS products as listed below at the:
    Queensland Caravan, Camping & Touring Holiday Show between Wednesday 9th June through to Tuesday 15th June 2010 at the RNA Showgrounds.

I will be there for a few days extra to visit a few potential dealers as well. If anyone is interested in becoming a dealer, that is in Brisbane or Brissy metro area, email or PM me. In due course the aim is to sell all the items through dealers and not directly once the market can sustain my living standards

To be a dealer you must have an ABN/ACN as a minimum requirement with other requirements to be advised to the potential dealer.

TwoNav -
    For PDA, PND, Laptop/Tablet and hopefully WinCE devices such as In-Dash GPS.

CompeGPS -
    Land

I will not be selling or promoting Garmin, Magellan or any other brand except the items We import and distribute. The brands that will be promoted are:

TwoNav
    CompeGPS
    Globalsat
    Transystem
    Holux
    Haicom
    Gilsson
    Other Accessories
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

2. Nicko, I might be going to that, I will keep an eye out for you and say hello. I'll be walking about with my Sportiva off course.

I'll have a talk to you in regards to being a dealer, I own a Mobile Computer business and have a ABN number. I'm not from Brisbane, I live 360Km drive north of Brissy.

Blog Entries
    What I meant was, don't expect me to travel outside of the Brissy Metro if you are interested
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Blog Entries
    Ok, The stand is in Building 8 and stand 817

Corner of Alexandra St and Gregory Terrace. Alexandra St runs through the guts of the buildings. I will give co-ords soon

link is of the show grounds and building numbers.

http://caravanqld.com.au/media/13336...cons%20web.pdf
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Blog Entries
    Okay, arrived in Brisbane, had a look at my stand, setup a couple of banners but have to pop into IKEA to buy the furniture. Before you say anything, it's half the cost of the rip off merchants who were given the rights to provide furniture hire. I can have it all sent back by TNT and still work out cheaper.

Anyway.... I digress .... but I had to get n first....

I didn't bring stock, just display gear, TwoNav 5, TwoNav 7, Sportiva, Aventura and Laptop that will have TwoNav and CompeGPS Land installed. I m only two doors down from PolarisGPS, so I hope to burn them (they took Caska from me )

I didn't bring the in-dash, will try to get it over by Thursday.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

6. I was in Brisbane today, doing a bit of shopping at some of the outdoor stores at the Valley. Had my Sportiva with me to help find my way. The shop owners showed some interest in my Sportiva. I told them you will be at the show, nicko.

Blog Entries
    Well I have had 3 Forum members rock up to the show, and thankfully able to assist one with an Aventura OS and Program update. He was worried about stuffing up and knew I was going to come over and decided to wait for my expertise to help

Been very interesting, the interest inititally over the first two days was the TwoNav 7 with the Aventura and other products way way behind. To date the Aventura has surpassed the TwoNav 7 with a good following for the Laptop (Tablet) version. I expected more interest in the TwoNav 5 and the in-dash units but no, very low.

However, the stand is not in a prominent position and not likely to as we are new to the show and the established have already determined teh best spot. Apart from that, we were not to sell, but to inform people there is an excellent alternative to Garmin, Magellan, Hema and VMS.

Tuesday is the last day, been an expensive trip but well worth it. Looking forward to the rest of them for 2010 inMelbourne and Stdney. I will be looking at all sorts of shows, so, if you want to see me let me know!
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Looking forward to the rest of them for 2010 inMelbourne and Stdney. I will be looking at all sorts of shows, so, if you want to see me let me know!
    Hi Nicko
    When will you be in melb, look fwd to meeting.
    regards Michael

yacht racing at RMYS
    Lake Mountain Ski Patrol
    bush walking anywhere in Vic