Thread: Accura 4310 gps maps

Question Accura 4310 gps maps

Can any one help, I have a Accura 4310 gps witch I bourght
    from cash converter "big mistake" and need to update the maps
    but dont have the software.The maps are .fbl fromat and I cant find any thing on the net.can any one help with this prob

Blog Entries
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Unhappy

C.R.Kennedy & Co Pty. Ltd is the Importer/Distributor of these products and does not sell them directly to the public.
    They can not help with this prob

Blog Entries
    I contacted C R Kennedy and they no longer distribute Accura, so I will try to get more info for you.
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Cool

Thanks for your help, hope you have better luck than me
    I have try just about every thing to find away to up date the maps.lessent learnt never bye nav unit from cash converter

Blog Entries
    If you had purchased a Garmin Nuvi from Cash converters then you could have updated the maps; you just picked the wrong brand.
    www.gpsaustralia.net