Thread: Free Software Update?

Free Software Update?

Hi Nicko,

Back in August I purchased a Garmin 1390t from GPS Aus (and a nice unit it is too).
    The invoice received had a note 'forward this to Garmin Aus for your free lifetime map update - "FathersDay". I duly forwarded the invoice to Garmin Aus and..... nothing...

My map updates online still advises that I had only 1 update, which has by this stage been used as well past the 60 day period.

Have I made a mistake with obtaining this lifetime map update? I wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing before going through the ringmarole of contacting helpdesks over Xmas...

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    You left it until now to ask? You should have contacted Garmin back in September, it's more than likely too late now. best you call them on 1800 235 822
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

I know it sounds more than a bit crazy. Unfortunately life gets in the way at times.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    yeah, like having a baby at 47, well I was 47 not the Mrs
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net