Thread: TwoNav 2.5

Blog Entries

TwoNav 2.5

The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Hi all
    Me again.
    Anyone having trouble with the 2.5 Pocket update for the 7" unit? The exe file shows as TwoNav_Pocket.exe. Changing the exe file path in the unit settings to this file does not open the GPS program.
    The previous version (and current install instructions) had the executable file as CompeTwoNav.exe. Also, about 12 files do not copy across (I used the cut and paste option) I get the message, only for those 12 files, that the connection has dropped out. I have repeatedly copied and the same files do not copy across.
    While in appearance some of the additional features are there eg a 2nd Data folder, the version still shows as 2.4 and the 2nd data folder is not accessible (drop down list button is greyed out).
    Any clues?
    ta

Blog Entries
    wait until I get in the office on Thursday I will have a go with a video camera
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

2.5.1 released and my tablet automatically updated today.

http://en.compegps.com/communication/news/twonav-251

Mike