Thread: TwoNav Aventuras for sale - demo,secondhand,warranty replacement models

Blog Entries

Exclamation TwoNav Aventuras for sale - demo,secondhand,warranty replacement models

I have 5 Aventuras for sale in various condition with 12 months warranty. These are all the original model in excellent to very good condition. They will be placed in the shop soon but can be bought over the phone. Comes complete with the following:

• Maps: 4GB SD card with Navteq Street maps, Geoscience 250K. DVDs with Open Street Map GA 100K map and Wesprint.
    • Screen Cover (new)
    • Screen Protector
    • Vehicle Suction Mount and Cradle (All new)
    • USB Cable (New)
    • Cigarette lighter cable (Gilsson - new)
    • Wall Charger (new)
    • CD with manual and copy of trial CompeGPS Land
    • 1 year warranty
    • Bike Mount

$495 inc GST. each plus $16.50 freight within Australia. Overseas orders from New Zealand and Tasmania will be accepted. NZ freight $45.00 ex GST.
    Last edited by Nicko; 25th May 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    snip
    4GB SD card with Navteq Street maps, Geoscience 100k & 250, Open Street Map and Westprint maps.
    All those on a 4gb card! Did you put it in a vice

Cheers
    Greg
    To find yourself, think for yourself Socrates 469 BC

Blog Entries
    Valid point..... Okay not all on a 4GB SD card but the 100K is on 5 DVD's. To fit all you will need a 32GB SD card.
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Blog Entries
    I have a secondhand Aventura with 1 year warranty available.

It is my trusty old unit that has been working perfectly. Comes with the complete package like all AU Aventura's. $500
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Hi

is it the latest version or the older version?

Cheers
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I have a secondhand Aventura with 1 year warranty available.

It is my trusty old unit that has been working perfectly. Comes with the complete package like all AU Aventura's. $500
    To find yourself, think for yourself Socrates 469 BC

Blog Entries
    It's the first edition. By the way we need to make a decent deal on your 25K & 50K maps If push comes to shove I will knock off another $100. I have only used it in the car and at work, a bit dirty but otherwise in top condition.
    www.gpsaustralia.net