Thread: TwoNav Delta for sale

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

TwoNav Delta for sale

I have a secondhand TwoNav Delta for sale, mint condition, was sold and then customer didn't want it. no visible damage. Complete bike mount kit with Geoscience 250K & 100K, Navteq street maps, OpenStreeMap. 12 months manufacturer warranty.

$549 inc GST inc Freight.

Image4.jpg
    Last edited by Nicko; 27th October 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Blog Entries
    Delta_grey_1.jpg

Just received the grey Delta on special. Normally $949, 6 available at $795 inc Freight within Australia.

These are brand new with 2 year warranty. Includes all maps and mounts as per standard.
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Blog Entries
    I have benn able to reduce the Delta further, down to $749 inc GST. 2 Year warranty.
    www.gpsaustralia.net