Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Navlink GPS

1. Pls Help

I have a Navlink and I need the software to run it i too bought it of ebay but I contacted them as the I08 went missing off it and now the ****** thing doesnt work does any one know where I can get the whole download for it?
    Rhon

2. Rhonnie,
    Did you try this link: http://www.mynavlink.com/index2.html Which software do you require, is it the igo.
    Regards
    Rod

3. Hi Rod
    Thankyou for you reply, Yes its the iGo software, how do I go about downloading this software?

Thanks
    Rhon

4. Rhon,

Have you tried this;

From the main menu,

Press the "Settings" icon,

Press the "Nav.Setup" icon,

this screen should show, "Path of Navigation Software" and in the box, and it should read; "\StorageCard\IG08-4.3\Mobilenavigator".

If the path is not correct put the path in by pressing the button to the right of the box and then the "storage card" icon.

Also the "Navigation Auto Run at Power On" box should have tick.
    Simply touch this box to tick it.

It is unlikely that you have deleted the contents if the SD card. Please let us know how you get on.

Regards
    Rod

5. Talking

thank you so much but how do I add that to the navlink i put the sd card in and tried to make a folder but storage wouldnt come up
    i need to redo the whole thing and dont know where to go as i bought it off ebay. I really need it tommorrow.Badly
    Rhon anybody please help thank you so much for you help

6. thanks rocket but have problem

Rocket i did that but i just cant find a download at all i live in australia outback sydney i really need this thing to work every file is empty in the sd card i dont know what to do can u help me?
    Rhon

7. Rhonnie,

All I can suggest is you buy the software .....

Regards

Rod

Wahroonga Farm - Link to pirated software seller removed.
    Last edited by Wahroonga Farm; 23rd June 2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Link to pirate software seller removed

rhonnie,

This link may help
    http://poi.betterstore.com.au/

Brian

9. thanks bop! Im downloading the last one igo exe another thing how do I change the setup where it has
    path of navigation software mine says \NANDFlash\MSDsoftware.exe and I know thats not right any one know how to change that Bop? anyone? and the version I have is
    VER: 0426005c-0408041281-08041000L4NC1
    Rhon

Did you try what 'rocket1 said in post '19' thats what works for me, after putting the sftware onto the sd card

Brian

11. Rhonnie,

If the path is not correct put the path in by pressing the button to the right of the box and then the "storage card" icon.

Also the "Navigation Auto Run at Power On" box should have tick.
    Simply touch this box to tick it.

Thinking about it some more, you may need to drill deeper to find the software.
    After you have entered the storage card, maybe then partition 1, then IGO8, something like that anyway.

Then touch the tick (different tick to above) in the top right corner to accept this path.

As I said before it is unlikely that you have deleted the software, that is, if you haven't plugged the card into some other card reader etc.

Regards
    Rod

12. Rocket, Bop,
    I dont know how to change it it just wont change i go into it every file is empty igo is empty speedcam is empty there is nothing in these files nothing I honestly cannot afford to buy the program nor should I, I only bought in February this year. Ive contacted Igo they send me to all these stupid web sites with nothing. I asked them to send me out a new sd card and I will send this back. I asked them to send me the software they wont do that. and I just wont change directory it still says NANDFlash\MSDsoftware.exe I just cant change it. I just dont know how. But i did download that program so Ill give that a go just wait 10 minutes.
    Thank guys yous rock
    Rhon
    xx

13. Brian Bop I refer to your download quote 23 its asking for a password? Anyidea?
    Rhon

14. Hi I have copied everything in but it still wont load as it wants to load from Nandflash and I dont know how to change it to the other file. Any ideas?
    Rhon

15. Rhonnie,
    When you see the "Nandflash" Icon you should also see a "Storage Card" Icon, (make sure the SD card is not locked). ie there should be two icons in that window "Nandflash" and "Storage Card".
    Rod
    PS the Nandflash has the Microsoft operating system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast