Garmin Blue chart compatible with vista ?

HI guys

I dont know if anyone has had the same problem yet?

I have upgraded my desk top to a note book computer and have loaded garmin mapsource and oz topo, and shonky maps no problems. When I load BLUE CHART PACIFIC the program allocates directories etc then the install wizards encounters a problem and says an error has occurred and says try installation later to no avail.
    The CD worked no problems with XP. I spoke with Nicko and he hasn't heard of any problems and has obviously stated to contact Garmin support. I was hoping if anyone else has heard of the problem and can make a suggestion.

Thanks

Still waiting for a solution Garmin have been very helpful but are still unsure of the problem as it has not occured before. They ( Garmin) are sending me the 2008 Blue chart Pacific DVD this week hopefully it works.

Thanks for the update.

Let us know how it goes.

Garmin have sent me the Blue chart Pacific cd-room 2008 and guess what ?? Problem solved obviously there is an issue with Vista software and Garmin mapsource 2007 , possibly mapsource version 14. All working well Garmin product support were very quick and easy to contact and great to work with.