Question where can I get map updates for my binatone gps

I went on a trip yesterday and got sent down an old dirt track dead end in middle of nowhere . can you get a latest map update .It cost me 2 hrs of fishing time NOT HAPPY!
    can anyone help

Blog Entries
    Have you looked in the Binatone section of this forum?
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

Sadly most street Navigators do not have maps with much detail when it comes to country roads and even less (virtually none) when it comes to 4x4 tracks so I wouldn't be surprised if the latest maps are no better detailed in the area you visited.
    Regards,
    Mike.

Blog Entries
    What you have done is what many none Garmin/Magellan/Hema buyers have done, bought a GPS expecting it to have off road tracks etc. You have purchased a street navigator not a street/4x4 navigator. Sell it and buy a Garmin
    The sun rises and sets, the moon wax and wanes, oceans ebb and rise, warmth of spring and the coolness of autumn and my heart beats as if I belong to them all.
    www.gpsaustralia.net

5. Hi.
    I have looked all over but cant find anywhere to get updated maps for my Binatone.
    Any extra help?
    Thanks

Have you looked at this POST where a representative from Binatone Australia made a post regarding upgrades for some of their unit?
    It includes an email address you could try as well.
    Regards,
    Mike.